Emily’s Beerarita (Best Beer Margarita)
- 1 (12 ounce) cans frozen limeade concentrate ( semi-thawed)
- 12 fluid ounces tequila
- 12 fluid ounces Sprite
- 12 fluid ounces beer
- ice ( lots of ice!)
- 1 limes ( cut into wedges)
- Pour the limeade, tequila, Sprite and beer into a large glass pitcher; stir with a long-handled spoon until completely blended and the frozen limeade has completely melted.
- Add in lots of ice.
- Adjust with water if the mixture is too sweet.
- Serve each glass with a lime wedge on the end.