Without further ado, I present "How to make bacon flavored olive oil":
- 1 bacon strip per cup of olive oil
- 1 cups of olive oil
1. Assemble the ingredients and the items needed.
2. Fry one strip of bacon per one cup of olive oil. Remove from the heat and place on paper towel to remove excess grease
3. Chop up the cooled down, cooked bacon strip.
4. Pour 1 cup of olive oil into a bowl
5. Spoon the chopped bacon bits into the olive oil in the bowl
6. Mix thoroughly. Let sit for about 2 hours. This will allow the bacon flavor to infuse the oil.
7. Strain the olive oil into a storage bottle. Label it clearly so that the cook and everyone else knows that this is the bacon infused olive oil. It is best used within a few days of making.